We’re here to help.
ChoiceOne Bank is offering customer relief programs to assist customers impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We are committed to helping families and businesses get through this challenging time. If you are experiencing financial hardships related to family sickness or workplace closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are here to help you.
Please contact the Bank if you are interest in discussing available options:
- Consumer, Home Equity and Mortgage Payment Relief: For customers facing financial hardship related to family sickness or workplace closures due to COVID-19, the Bank will offer up to 90 days deferral payment options. Please contact a branch manager or our Customer Care Center at 775.6687/810.664.2977 to discuss your situation and how we may help.
- Commercial Loan Payment Relief: For business borrowers that have been forced to temporarily close, are reducing services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, or are experiencing residual impact on their business as a result of the pandemic, a variety of relief programs are available, including deferral payments up to 90 days. Please contact your commercial lender to discuss the best solution for your circumstance
- Federal Disaster Loan Tips
- Resources for Michigan Businesses
- Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Fee Relief: For customers facing financial hardship related to family sickness or workplace closures due to COVID-19, the Bank is providing the following assistance:
- The Bank will waive all late fees on all existing loans for the next 90 days.
- Impacted CD customers may request a waiver of early withdrawal fees.
- Impacted customers will receive a refund of certain bank fees on request.
- No new repossessions for the next 90 days.
- No new foreclosures for the next 90 days.
To request hardship assistance, please contact your Commercial Banker or call the Customer Care Center at 888.775.6687 during regular banking hours.